Business to Business
Our GovEd/B2B program serves schools, government agencies, hospitals, doctors, rehab facilities, durable medical equipment stores and more. Working with over 300 leading manufacturers, we’re able to secure large quantity discounts through high volume purchases. Here are a few of the industries we serve:
- Physician offices: diagnostic tools and equipment, exam gloves, wound care products such as gauze, tape and sponges, respiratory therapy products, and rehab/occupational therapy products such as wedges, splints and braces
- Schools: fitness gear such as mats, balls, and therabands, dietary products including Boost and Pediasure, plus first aid products and developmental aids
- Hospitals: continuous passive motion (CPM) equipment and kits, and scar care and wound management products, including cleansers, adhesives and adhesive removers
- Nursing homes: patient transfer devices, such as board and slings, dietary supplements, patient care products including grab bars, bedside commodes, bed rails, overbed tables and incontinence supplies
- DME stores: walkers, rollators, elevated toilet seats and other bathroom safety products, wheelchairs and accessories such as tires, tubes, cushions, covers and backs, and hospital beds
Prices for quantity/bulk/wholesale purchases are not listed on the site, so please call (866) 923-1544.
As a GovEd/B2B customer, you will enjoy the benefits of:
- Service: We have a dedicated B2B customer service team for inquiries, quotes, order tracking and more.
- Quality: Equipment and supplies purchased from Save Rite Medical come with the full manufacturer’s warranty.
- Price: We can often beat our already-low prices on discounted medical supplies to save you even more when you buy in larger quantities.
- Convenience: There’s no minimum order, and most products ship in 1-2 days.